SummaryTeam work & Leadership :
- Project leader in a team of 2 to design the "Adastra Yacht" thanks to CATIAV5 (surface design)
- worked in a team of 4 to complete an ergonomic study of two work stations with Faurecia.
- organization and management of teams during the Internship at StreamEnvironment and the summer positions.
- worked in a team of 3 to complete a CAD modeling of a fishing reel.
- project leader in a team of 3 to complete an ergonomic study of a pressure cooker.
- project leader in a team of 4 to analyze a hydraulic jack.
- Successful adaptation abroad to new working methods and new environment in my training periods at Stream Environment (Malaysia) and Creaform Incorporation (Canada).
- French : mother tongue
- English : good working knowledge
- Spanish : good working knowledge
IT skills :
- CAD software: good command of CATIA V5 and SolidWorks.
- Microsoft software: good command of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
EducationUniversity of UlsterERASMUS Exchange for one semester, Mechanical & Design Engineering2013 – 2014 (expected)
Université de Technologie de Belfort-MontbéliardErgonomics, Industrial Design and Mechanical Engineering2011 – 2014 (expected)
Université Paul Sabatier (Toulouse III)DUT (two-year technical degree), Mechanical, Production and Aerospace Engineering2009 – 2011
Lycée Louis RascolBaccalauréat Technologique (Technical high school diploma), Industrial Sciences and Technologies2009
ExperienceMechanical Engineer Trainee / R&DStream Environment Sdn Bhd
September 2012 – February 2013 (6 months) Seri Kembangan, Malaysia
Design of systems relative to a new method for solid waste conveying.
Search operator first degree (sunflower and maize section)RAGTPrivately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Farming industry
July 2011 – August 2011 (2 months)
Managing a team of three people, managing a schedule, working independently on different farms, created logs on flowering and development of corn.
CAD Designer InternCreaformPrivately Held; 201-500 employees; Mechanical or Industrial Engineering industry
April 2011 – June 2011 (3 months)
Internship as a CAD designer for international customers:
BRP (Bombardier Recreational Products):
- Completed CATIA V5 training in English: Generative Shape Design, FreeStyle
- Design of mechanical systems on a Can-Am Spyder (three-wheeled vehicle) and a Ski-doo (snowmobile).
Prévost Car (Volvo group):
- Updating and migration of 3D parts on CATIA V5 under Linux operating system.
- Realization of geometric dimensioning, correction and French/English translation of 2D drawings.
- Writing reports and analysis of 2D drawings of Sea-doo (watercraft and sport boats)
Click here to edit the CV in PDF